Monday, January 9, 2012

Taste Buds Are Turning on Me

My 2nd pregnancy -- DEFINITELY different than the first.

The first -- no morning sickness at all!  I was just hungry all day, all the time.  :)

This time around, I've had morning -- not so much sickness, but wooziness -- all day, every day.

I'm officially 3 months -- wonder if the uneasy stomach will subside.

The doctor told me to make sure i have something in my stomach by eating small snacks and meals all day long -- not helping.

An even stranger experience for me this time around -- what i can't stand to taste!

Mint DISGUSTS me right now.  I thew out all my gum ... and i had to buy cinnamon-flavored toothpaste!

Also, i can't stand the taste of bottled water, which is all i ever drink!!  -- Drank.  lol.

Yeah -- i suddenly love the taste of tap water.

I don't understand it... any of it.

choices,decision making,decisions,emoticons,emotions,expressions,faces,question marks,questions,smiley,smiley face,smiley faces,smileys,smilie,smilie face,smilie faces,smilies,smily,smily face,smily faces,symbols,thinking,thoughtful

No comments:

Post a Comment