Friday, October 28, 2011

Do I Tell Her It's Her "Va-jay-jay"?

"DAT!!!"

Alexandra says that soooo much.

When she wants to know what DAT is... where DAT goes... if she can have DAT...
(though she DID say "peeese" (please) for the first time yesterday!)

Well, one of her DAT questions caught me off guard.

I was changing her diaper as she was pointing around her room saying DAT ... when suddenly she pointed to her va-jay-jay and said "DAT?"

"Ummmmmm......." -- i was floundering around for a word!

I didn't know WHAT to say, so i blurted out, "I don't know!" ... HAHHAAH!

Alex is at the stage now where she's repeating words she hears ... i can't imagine taking her to the grocery store and having her blurt out the word "VAGINA!" ... lol...  oh my goodness, could you imagine?!

So -- what the heck word do i give her for it?

When i was a child, my mother used the word "boo-boo"  .... don't ask ..... but i can't use that for Alex because we've already used it to describe her cuts and bruises!

I'm at a loss.... but i've got to come up with a word quickly!  HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment