Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Visiting Manna and Pop-Pop...

... was sooo much fun.
I don't think we could have planned the trip better!


It helped that i actually took charge of Alexandra's eating and nap times, instead of giving in to visiting "just one more person" ... yay!


And Alex was a trooper!  Oh my GOODNESS, was she a good girl -- from the plane ride to NJ (and back!) ... to having a million people in her face, trying to kiss and cuddle with her ... to sharing a bed with mommy -- i got a wake up kiss every morning!


She only cried a couple of times -- when a couple of my big burly guy relatives tried to pick her up, lol!  And actually ate a lot of what my mom cooked!


DID have to bust out the portable DVD player though, on the looong ride to and from the airport -- i got lost, ugh.  Fortunately Mickey Mouse and his clubhouse friends gave me extra time to find my way.   :)


We are DONE traveling for this year!   Kinda sad though.   I know my father's not wanting to travel at all .. so that means he and my mom will likely stay home for the holidays.    :(

No comments:

Post a Comment