Monday, October 24, 2011

I have a girlfriend who's always telling me about trips to Disney World in Orlando -- how much her young daughter looooves to go, and how many different things there are to do down there.

My own morning news co-anchor has been hitting the mouse house with his kids since before they were 1-year-old (the oldest is finishing up high school!)

Alexandra is glued to the TV every time Mickey Mouse Clubhouse comes on ... and she can spot the characters, the second we hit the door of any children's store....

But i'm wondering -- at a little more than 1.5 years old, is she still too young for me to take to Disney?

Do i bother getting an annual pass?  I wonder if it's really worth it at this age.  I guess i should actually drive down there with her before making a decision -- dur!   :)

Maybe i'm actually dreading her loving the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment