Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I never thought I'd see the day -- jeans that actually fit Alexandra!

Sooo stinkin' cute.

I almost screamed when i saw these jeans at Target -- with an adjustable waist!!!

Had no CLUE they made jeans a) this small ... b) with a waistline that doesn't leave her pants on the ground. lol!

Now i can take the little boy jeans i bought her back!     :)

Also started Christmas shopping for her!!  Soooo easy this year.  So far- Elmo slippers (which she practically squeezed to death in the store when she saw them) and the beginnings of a dress-up wardrobe!

I can't wait -- i really want to stop by a 2nd-hand shop to grab a bunch of fun play clothes... 
Wonder if i'll find a little clothes rack too!

I'm thinking about the beginnings of a mini-kitchen for her too -- have you seen these things?!?!  They can get super expensive.  Gotta plan a day to hit some of the 2nd-hand shops ... and make someone come along with me!  lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment