Friday, November 11, 2011

What A Climber!

Just last week, my husband and i realized Alexandra could climb on her own.

Our kitchen table is bar-height, as are the matching chairs.

I usually sit Alex on a chair next to me if I'm working on something at the table, then -- when i'm done, she's off the chair, so she can teeter around without being tethered to my side.

One of those times we were finished at the table, i literally turned and took a few steps when i heard Alex laughing.  She had scrambled up from the floor, back on top of a chair ... and was wiggling around on it, trying to stand up.

WWWWHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT !!!!!!!!!!

I almost had a heart attack.

Ever since then, she's been trying to climb or stand on everything -- ottomans, grocery carts, people...

And her confidence is growing.

Fortunately, the though hasn't seemed to occurr to her to try to climb out of her crib... i think she's a couple inches shy of being able to do that.

When she can, though -- watch out!

Hm. -- i wonder what that will mean for hubby & my sex life...   lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment