Monday, May 21, 2012

I Am Eating Like a Fiend!

Even this second time around my husband cannot get over how much I'm eating during my pregnancy.

And believe it or not, I'm not enjoying eating every few hours -- it's become a chore.

I feel like a junkie at work.
With certain co-workers I know who will be passing by food on their travels at certain times -- It's gotten to the point where they just automatically call me at their "appointed times" to see if I'd like them to pick me up something... lol....

At least I'm eating healthy, depending on how you feel about eating meat.   :)

I'm not big on eating red meat.

This pregnancy though -- i just can get enough of it.  Meat in general; any kind.
I try to eat chicken and fish.. we had pork tenderloin last night (thank youuu, hubby!) .. steak on the grill last weekend -- you name it, i'm chowin' down on it.

I don't understand it. I wanted nothing to do with red meat during my 1st pregnancy.

Hopefully my meat craze will end after the baby's born.

Hubby's pork tenderloin w/raisin and pineapple dressing -- YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment