Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Hair Is A Bird's Nest

My first pregnancy -- my hair couldn't have been more thick and luxurious.

I was like a commercial for some expensive shampoo and conditioner!
It grew soooo long.

This time?

Ppfft!

I try to get it under control.  Forget it.  Every day I'm forced to pin it up -- on TV .. running to the store .. doing chores ... yawner.

Not so thick ... not manageable at all.

The up side -- with all the luxuriousness the first time around, I had hair growing everywhere.
The worst was my sideburns -- ugh.  If i had let them loose, i coulda braided them.

Not this time.

Hmmm.  Sideburns, or manageable hair .... that's a toughie.

choices,decision making,decisions,emoticons,emotions,expressions,faces,question marks,questions,smiley,smiley face,smiley faces,smileys,smilie,smilie face,smilie faces,smilies,smily,smily face,smily faces,symbols,thinking,thoughtful

No comments:

Post a Comment