Friday, June 8, 2012

Don't We Need A Double Stroller?

The nesting process has begun  (not a fan of that word, but that's what we're doing...again.  lol!)

We got Alexandra's big girl bed -- YAY!   Just need to get a mattress for it -- which, at the rate we're going, could take another week.... ugh!

And NOW hubby wants to paint Alex's new big girl room ..... yes, now -- the month before baby's due.  Oy.   He doesn't like the pale yellow that's already in there.  I think it's fine, but ... whatevs.

Here's something else my husband and I disagree on.

He thinks we don't need to get a double stroller to cart around baby and Alexandra.  But I think we do!  

I mean, we're not always going to leave the house together -- what the heck are we supposed to do, with a child that can't walk yet and one that doesn't always feel like it?!?

I've started searching for one -- they're awfully expensive!

The only other thing I'd like to have but can't -- yet -- is clothes.

Problemo -- are we having a boy or girl ?!?!? 

The suspense is now killing me!   Don't know how hubby can stand it!!



view details

No comments:

Post a Comment