Friday, June 15, 2012

Help Preparing for Baby #2




Welp... done a ton of research ... and talked to friends ... and friends of friends ...

Yes, my husband and I will need a double stroller.
I'll figure out a way to convince him later.   :)

Okay, so in the running were the Peg Perego, Kolcraft and Citi Mini.
All waaay too expensive, but the easiest to maneuver and store for a mom who may find herself running out on errands solo with a 2-year-old and newborn.

The winner -- (drum roll please) -- the Citi Mini 2011 Double Stroller !!!  By an overwhelming majority.

I say the 2011 model because it's cheaper than the 2012 ... though not by much I've found.

Anyone have a used one here on the First Coast they'd like to sell?

view details

Also looking for some advice on baby monitors.

The one we have (which saved me from having to have Alexandra sleep with us when she was born) has been great!

It's a Summer brand model, but with so much use by so many different people at our home (family, sitters, etc) ... it's starting to short circuit ... and the company no longer sells it, so no 2nd camera for baby #2.

Any suggestions?

I'd like another monitor equipped with audio and video and multiple camera capability... though I'm sure Alexandra will be climbing out of her big-girl-bed when she's done sleeping so no need to really monitor her ... buuuuttt .... mommy can't help it.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment