Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Truckin' Along

Why ... am I in such a rush to have this baby?

I'm uncomfortable -- well, my lower back is, trying to carry this boulder in the front --  but I'm definitely not in any pain...

I'm told i don't look nearly as swollen as I did this time last pregnancy. Walking this time is more of a challenge but no biggie....

And no signs of trouble at the doctor's office!

Still, i was soo excited to tell the doctor today, that the baby had dropped waaay low in my pelvic region -- thinking the doctor would say I'd be due to give birth sooner rather than later......

"Nah.  It doesn't mean anything," the doctor said, barely looking up from my charts and measurements on his computer.

Darn.

The only difference for the docs -- i have to see them every week for regular visits, until delivery day.

Sounds easy enough.

Now, if I could just find a way to not feel so sleepy throughout the day!

It's the funniest thing -- hits me all day long.

I want to sleep when my alarm goes off for work in the morning.. and then right after the morning newscasts ... anytime after I eat... or if I'm stationary for too long...

It's actually fascinating.
And even after I've gotten a good nap / night's sleep, I'm good for a couple of hours -- then I'm sleepy again!

view details

No comments:

Post a Comment